Monday and Mr. Sexy Pants
Had a cup of coffee – got my kiks on and headed to the Seawall. I walk/ran 6.21 miles average pace 12:23 – getting as fast as a 6:55 minute pace… I think I sweat out all of my alcohol intake over the past week, because all that is left on my skin is salt and the dogs are licking me like a t-bone steak. Couple of things I have learned:
1. Big Boobies – if you have ample boobies, be sure to wear a GOOD sports bra… because if you don’t you will feel like a basset hound.
2. Pacer – I am a pacer, I like to get behind someone and watch there feet, it helps me pick up the pace.
3. Mr. Sexy Pants – Find that carrot, I think my 6:55 pace happened when Mr. Sexy Pants started jogging in front of me, not only did I follow his feet and keep pace – but also got to watched his nice tight ass.
4. Don’t Get Discouraged – Even though I could not keep up with Mr. Sexy Pants for long, it sure gave me something to strive for – just the thought of having that sexy ass in front of me, I could visualize one day almost touching that bootie.
5. Always say Good Morning or Hello – chances are those same people will be out there everyday, good way to make new friends that you have something in common with.
And my final thought for the day…
Who cares what you look like – just get out there and breathe the fresh air! See you tomorrow Mr. Sexy Pants…